Sunday, January 17, 2010

Finally Scrapping Again





Layout design is lifted from Lisa Dickinson again :)
Papers by Studio Calico, Basic Grey and October Afternoon
Embellishments by American Crafts, Jenni Bowlin, and Chatterbox
Mist is Coffee from Tattered Angels

For months I have had the hardest time creating any layouts or designing my classes.  It's been like walking through wet cement just to come up with one page.  I've been struggling through my own personal issues and I have been writing again, which is a great thing, but I just couldn't scrap to save my life.  My dear friend Christyn promised me that my scrappy mojo would come back and it finally has!  I'm thrilled because I have a room full of paper, glue and photos that was just gathering dust.  I've been "lifting" layout designs from my super talented friends, and participating in scrappy challeges, doing so has helped jump start me back into the creative mode.  So if you're just not feelin' it don't give up hope, it will come back, I promise.

In other news... I go back to school this week to get my Paralegal AAS.  I vacillate between being excited and really, really, nervous. I'll come back later this week and let you know how it goes.


Oh and these super cute shoes came home with me yesterday for the sweet price of just $8!   I'm thinking I may wear them to my first day of school for a little height confidence boost!

8 comments:

  1. gorgeous page and SUPER cute shoes. (may i ask where they're from???)

    glad you're mojo is returning :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are some cute shoes. If I could wear cute shoes, I'd want to wear those.

    What's your school schedule?

    ReplyDelete
  3. happy to help, glad you've found the mojo and the shoes!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful pages Houston! I hope you feel better in all the ways you want and need. I think of you often!

    ReplyDelete
  5. ah, you had me at cute shoes. and OH, the pages are FAB and cheers to you on going back to school.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love, love, love the page! Totally brilliant!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey Houston! Welcome back!! Glad to see you're scrapping again and wowee! Back to School! Those shoes are perfect for the first day! Love your pages!!

    Hope to see you soon!

    ReplyDelete
  8. love the pages (going to have to scraplift you!), and I'll be over shortly to borrow your shoes...

    ReplyDelete

I love to read what you have to say!