Friday, October 14, 2016

MarkerPop Color Challenge 105

Due to my recent Copic Marker addiction I discovered MarkerPop's online shop and guess what... they have a color challenge!  This color combo is so awesome that I had to join in!  


When I was looking at the colors I was reminded of our time living in Florida; one Christmas we made a sand 'snowman' on the beach and used it in photos for our holiday cards!  It was so cute and I thought it would be fun to use some of the new stamps and dies I had purchased from MarkerPop to create a 'sandman' shaker card!


plus their fabulous Mermaid for You stamps and dies!

Be sure to hop on over to the MarkerPop shop and check out all the awesome sales they currently have going on!  Thanks for stopping in, see you soon!

4 comments:

  1. This is so fun and what a great idea to make a snowman from sand!! Thanks for joining the MarkerPop challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much Holly! I had a great time creating this card for the MarkerPop challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ahhh! This shaker card is just the cutest! Fabulous card! Thanks so much for joining us at the MarkerPOP Challenge!
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Lisa! I think I may make more of this card for all my buddies on the coast!

      Delete

I love to read what you have to say!