Sunday, October 9, 2016

Lawn Fawn Love

The weeks are just flying by!  Now that fall is here I want it to stay forever, it has been so gorgeous here in the Rockies, sunny days, cool mornings that are perfect for walking with Tiny Boss and warm afternoons that are great for soccer games and playground time!  This is hands down my favorite season of the year!

This week I was fortunate enough to have some crafty time to play with some of my favorite Lawn Fawn products... critters of course :)





This first card features the new Jump for Joy Stamp Set and coordinating Lawn Cuts.  I was lucky enough to be able to score these and the Perfectly Plaid Fall Petite Pack at my local scrapbook store Scrap2it!  One of my favorite things about fall is the crunchy leaves and beautiful autumnal wreaths hanging all over town.  The small stamps in this set were perfect to use for creating a wreath!  I colored them very simply with Copic markers, die cut them, adhered them to a circle frame (I made this with two of the stitched circle dies) and then added some details with gel pens and Wink of Stella in gold once they were all in place!  I loved the idea of tiny red heart berries, but after coloring them I realized there isn't a matching die :(  oh well, fussy cutting worked and then I added some glossy accents on top to make them pop a bit.  I had planned to adhere my critters over the wreath but they just didn't look quite right, they looked better off to the sides but needed something to bring them together... da, da, da... big scripty words!!! seriously the best sentiment set EVER!  The thanks sentiment made the card come together perfectly!  Yay!  The rest of the card features the adorable plaid papers and a little bit of white gel pen detail!  



My second card was completely and totally inspired by the amazing Jennifer McGuire and this recent video.  I used the Lawn Fawn Baaah Humbug stamp set, their dye ink in Freshly Cut Grass, some Copics, masking paper and my MISTI.  I was able to complete 12 cards with Tiny Boss napped!  That is a record!  Definitely going to be making more of these for sure!

Thanks so much for stopping by!  See you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read what you have to say!