Wednesday, October 12, 2016

Lawnscaping Challenge 139


The fantastic Lawnscaping Challenge team had a beautiful Pinterest board for our inspiration this time! 

All those beautiful fall leaves inspired me to create some cute place cards for our Thanksgiving table, we are pretty casual so these pops of color will be a fun addition!



I used the Stitched Leaves Lawn Cuts to cut paper from the Fall Perfectly Plaid Petite Pack, Polka In The Meadow Petite Pack and Polka After Dark Petite Pack.  Each leaf was cut in two different papers to create a front and back since I knew they would be visible from the sides.  I then cut some stitched rectangles using these Lawn Cuts and folded them in half to create the base.  Of course I needed more stitching, can't get enough, so I cut smaller stitched rectangles from the Fall Plaid papers to create nameplates and message mats.  Next I wanted the scripty thanks die to pop so I went with some solid red cardstock from stash.  The stamps above and below the thanks are from Critters in the Forest and Cutie Pie, they were selectively inked to create the message I want each of my guests to see across the table!  To finish up, I wrote each name in with a Picket Fence Distress Marker for a cute chalkboard look!

Thanks for stopping in and don't forget to check out the next Lawnscaping Challenge!

2 comments:

  1. Oh aren't they adorable! Just love! I love how you can't get enough of those rectangles. I'm like that with the little notecard die!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much Ruby! Lawn Fawn makes such great dies, they are addictive!

    ReplyDelete

I love to read what you have to say!