Tuesday, September 15, 2009

New SC Kit = Playtime

I love when my monthly kit from Studio Calico arrives! It reminds me of the fun care packages I used to get when I was away at boarding school. A box full of things you know you'll love, what is better than that?

I had a chance to play this morning and this is what I came up with...



... it goes along with the changes that I'm trying to make in my life. I think I'll display it in one of the frames across from my scrap desk to remind me that everyday is a new day... sure there are issues that trickle over from one day to the next but each day you get to choose, anew, how you are going to handle them.

I hope you are having a great week and come back tomorrow for a little surprise!

10 comments:

  1. I love this LO! I love your focus about a new day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. SC kit arrival day should be declared a holiday in my opinion. LOL! The layout you created with your kit is fab and will be a perfect reminder sitting on your desk. I need a reminder, too. Can I use yours? ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful layout! Love the colors against the black. Just beautiful!

    Thanks for the reminder about every day being a new day. I need that. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful - especially the flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love me some more SC kits. Love that LO you made. Unfortunately,I had to skip the Sept kit due to personal reasons ( well, you know? ) but I hope to rebound in Oct.
    Have a good week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the LO, girlie! Gorgeous, just like you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. great layout Houston! p.s. hoping to bring the circle journal by your house sometime tomorrow...i'll send you an email to let you know when to look for it. porch is still an ok place?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Really love this layout Houston!!
    Change is good although it intimidates everyone!

    ReplyDelete

I love to read what you have to say!