Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Changes

Oh my poor neglected blog, know that I still love you and am just busy making some healthy changes in my life. I need to get moving, get rid of the excess, not just in the rear-end department but that is on the list... I'm talking about cutting back, buying what I need, not just what appeals to me and that goes for the grocery store too... I need to nurture healthy things in my life such as family relationships, friendships, and creative paths. I am going to let go of the bad weight, the negative bits, practice being like a duck ... let it roll off my back.

I know it's a little late in the year for resolutions but I am going to make a few today...

1. Eat healthier
2. Exercise more
3. Write, I haven't in so long and it feels darn good!
4. Quit being afraid of every little thing, seriously the world is not out to get me.... I've been experiencing more anxiety attacks lately, I'm not sure why but I'm working on it.
5. Try one new thing a week... last week it was Salsa aerobics class with my sweet friends. I have no rhythm AT ALL... this is genetic as my parents don't either... after ten minutes of flopping about like a dying fish I moved onto the walking track and put in two miles.

So here is to changes and taking charge... I'll be back with more and hopefully it won't take so long!

3 comments:

  1. Houston, it's never too late for change or resolutions! I've made up my mind to do some changing too! I'm working on someof the same goals and I'm determined to make them work!!!

    Change is good!

    Hope to see you soon!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can do it! Sometimes change feels soooo hard, especially when you feel like you're doing it all alone. Your not! I love your blog and check on it all the time, so in a cyberspace kinda way, I'll be with you every step of they way!

    ReplyDelete
  3. most excellent goals dear friend, I'm cheering you on...

    ReplyDelete

I love to read what you have to say!