Saturday, September 5, 2009

Back To School Challenge

Just dropping in with my layout for the Studio Calico - Back To School Challenge. I'm barely squeaking in under the deadline but a challenge is a fantastic way to jump start any layout, so be sure to check the SC Blog for more fantastic challenges!


I finally finished organizing all the great goodies from my QuicKutz happy-mail last week and you can see the amazing Office Supply dies on this layout as well as my go to font, Chemistry!
Be sure to check out the new forums QuicKutz is adding to the website on Tuesday! The message boards will be a great place to learn new things, share tips & tricks, and chat with all your fantastic QK friends. I hope to see you there!
Have a great Labor Day Weekend!

1 comment:

I love to read what you have to say!