Thursday, May 7, 2009

Patti Picklicious Cards


I am truly blessed to have a wonderful friend named Kirsty Wiseman. I had no idea she was a scrapper when I emailed her on Facebook, all I knew was that she had one handsome red Dachshund and I wanted to tell her so. Later on she made a comment about me being an SC Girl and I thought... oh she must subscribe to Studio Calico too...this is where that dog from the V8 commercials comes and knocks me on the head... um no, she is on the SC Design Team, DUH! (In my defense I had just joined SC) Anyway, I have had the pleasure of chatting with her via the internet and learning more about her life and the fab Patti Picklicious CD's she designs, they are amazing! I had the pleasure of playing with her first release today and I thought I would share some of the cards with you...





Her CD has even more designs, greetings, labels and the cutest little Patti girls. Check it out, it's fantastic, and it will turn you into a card maker in no time!

17 comments:

  1. well blow me down with a feather, Houst... you rocked the cards! You are the first person outsode of the UK touse these papers. Im totally honoured ou made these and hope youwont me showcasing them on the patti blog.
    **amazed**

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super FAB!!!
    You rocked the Patti Picklicious product!!!

    (super sad about SD closing, so sorry!!!)

    B-

    ReplyDelete
  3. those cards are fab.... you always make me wanna try and make a card!!!! hmmm

    ReplyDelete
  4. gorgeous cards! great inspo!

    ReplyDelete
  5. `WoW` I love how you created with `Patti Pickle` Housten..
    way to go......
    Beautiful creations TFS...:)♥

    ReplyDelete
  6. these cards ARE beautiful. just thought you should know!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those are some fantastic cards!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. INCREDIBLE cards girl!!! And what a sweet comment from Kirsty to boot! Awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  9. LOVE how you've used Kirsty's designs...and awesome cards!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Adorable cards! Very excited for Kirsty, she must be bursting with pride.

    ReplyDelete
  11. fabulous cards! Happy Mother's Day to you.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh these are fabulous Houston! I especially like the first one.

    Have a wonderful Mother's Day my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow, you certainly made Kirsty's papers out to be stars!

    x

    ReplyDelete
  14. !!! How stinkin' cute are those cards?!?! rocked it. seriously. :-)

    ReplyDelete

I love to read what you have to say!