Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Ten On Tuesday


It's almost Thanksgiving and my sweet friend Marti has been talking about gratitude lately and I decided it would be a good day to remember ten things I'm grateful for, so in no particular order here they are...

- I'm grateful for my sweet kiddo who is freely handing out random hugs lately, he's the best!
- I'm grateful for the people in my life who can make me laugh when I am crying. These are the kind of friends who know you so well that with just one sentence they can make you smile.
- I'm so thankful that I had a chance to drive up the Poudre Canyon with my camera this weekend, it was beautiful day spent in one of the most amazing places, all by myself; a little solitude is never a bad thing.
- I'm grateful for my clean white bathtub, it sounds so silly but I just love that colorless thing!
- I'm grateful for food on the table, a roof over my head, and a cozy bed to sleep in at night.
- I'm thankful for another beautiful Colorado day dawning outside my window, bringing with it the chance for me to go walk the canal, what a blessing to live in a state that makes building nature trails a priority. So different from Florida, but I won't go there.
- I'm thankful that Glee will be returning to TV this week!
- I'm grateful for friends who listen to your problems, laugh when you laugh, cry when you cry, and who know that you would do the very same for them.
- I'm grateful that I have the opportunity to create everyday, it keeps me sane.
- I'm thankful for all those serving our country and the families who support them, thank you for the sacrifices you make to preserve our freedom.
- Oh and last but not least, I'm grateful for baseball caps that I can throw on when I've been ditzing around on the computer instead of drying my hair ;)
Don't forget to leave your holiday wishes on the previous post for a chance at a Starbucks Gift Card!

2 comments:

I love to read what you have to say!