Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Someone On The Nice List Lives Here!

I am totally digging the accesory dies that you can buy for the QuicKutz Holiday Gift Set this year. Today's sample features a few of the great shapes found in the Heritage Die Set, it's perfect for making a family album, included are cameo style silhouettes, a lineage map, family tree, banners, an old fashion key, photo corners and vintage photo nesting shapes!


Dies Featured Here: Santa's Workshop Gift Set, Heritage Die Set, Jolly Gift Set 2008

This doorhanger is similar to one I made last year that was deemed a little too girly for my son to hang on his door, so in the spirit of being clean, simple, and boyish I only used a few embellishments on this one. The QuicKutz Metal was perfect for the key!

Hope you all have a great Wednesday!
I'll be back tomorrow with another idea for these fun new dies!

2 comments:

  1. That is adorable, H!!!! I love it!!! I'll have to lift this one. That new die set is fabulous!

    ReplyDelete

I love to read what you have to say!