Thursday, November 5, 2009

An Organized Christmas...


This Christmas I decided that I should get a little more organized. I'm hoping it will cut down on last minute baking, shopping, and general freaking out! The new QuicKutz Peppermint Album was just the right size for creating this Christmas Planner and the pocket pages will be a great place to store recipes and receipts!



Dies Used: Santa's Workshop Gift Set, Christmas Tree,
Curls Goosebumps, and Peppermint Accessory Pages

*Hi Disney Mummy, they say, To Do, To Buy, To Bake, To Give*

3 comments:

  1. Okay, you're convincing me! I didn't see it when I looked at the dies, but as usual you worked your QK magic. And you're making me miss SR, too.

    Oh, and hey-- I blogged. On my "real" blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Houston, I can see the first three tabs (To Do, To Bake, To Buy). What does it say on the 4th tab?

    ReplyDelete

I love to read what you have to say!