Friday, June 19, 2009

ATC's for Alisa

Sadly we lost a Studio Calico friend, Alisa, last month. Emily came up with the idea of making ATC cards out of her message board posts, that will be made into a ATC Spinner filled with love and advice for the two young daughters, step-sons and husband she leaves behind. These are the cards I've made using her goals for the year...







Alisa's passing has made me remember to be grateful for each day and to be more present in the moment.

Treasure today,
Houston

5 comments:

  1. Beautiful ATC's. I'm sure her family will treasure them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Houston! What beautiful ATC's!! These are going to be wonderful keepsakes for her family!

    ReplyDelete
  3. wonderful ATC's, truly treasures for her family.

    Loving your projects girl, they are beautiful!

    B-

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are wonderful. I'm struggling with mine. I can't find the right quote, and I can't look at her old posts anymore without getting upset. I'm just not sure what to do.

    ReplyDelete
  5. what a beautiful project! It was great running into you today (sorry so brief! had to pick R up from Vacation Bible School!)

    ReplyDelete

I love to read what you have to say!