Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Tagged

Okay Vivian tagged me and all the other people I would tag! I guess this means I just get to share, 7 random things about me....

Hmmmm...

1. I am a "nester"... this means that I can't live with a room for more than 2 years without changing it.

2. I am notorious for leaving Nalgene bottles or travel mugs in my car too long, I should buy these things in bulk.

3. I cannot make good coffee or smoothies.

4. The majority of my pajamas have Dachshunds on them:) I LOVE DACHSHUNDS!

5. I have panic attacks in Super Target or Super Walmart, I just can't take it all in, don't know why, but after a half an hour I freak out, even if I have a list.

6. Edgar sleeps under the covers :)

7. My whole family calls me Huse and all my friends call me House.

8. I have a huge late fee at the library, I just can't seem to get the books back in time.

9. I am a creature of habit, I always order the same thing, and if I find something that I like to wear I buy it in every color.

10. I walk around TJ Maxx for relaxation.

6 comments:

  1. that's more than seven, dear.

    ReplyDelete
  2. 11. Houston can't count terribly well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are a mystery. TJ Maxx relaxes you but Super Target stresses you out? Perhaps you need to come to Super Target with me sometime. I could happily move in. I have to limit myself to two hours on Target errand days or I'd never get anything else done!

    ReplyDelete
  4. crap. MK and LD beat me to it. ;-) I feel lucky that we got to know 3 more things about you. ;-) I also love the new banner. Totally awesome, dude. :-D

    ReplyDelete
  5. heehee...no wonder we're all friends, we all noticed Houston is an over achiever and had to list more than 7.

    I think it should be noted that you live by a 'nice' TJ Maxx and not the standard ghetto garb.

    ReplyDelete
  6. i have a late fee too! no way. i used to never have overdue books. the past 4 years, i have paid back to the library enough to start my own small collection. it's pitiful.

    ReplyDelete

I love to read what you have to say!