Friday, March 7, 2008

Bathmats and Birthday Cards


Nothing feels quite as nice as waking up on a cold morning and trudging into the bathroom only to be greeted by a shiny tub and fluffy white bath mat! (Insert smiling face here)

This afternoon I came home to find my fluffy new bathmat on the sofa alongside three different shoes, one shoe belonging to each member of our family, and Coleman's pajama pants. Snuggled in amongst the oddities was Edgar.

Edgar is a peculiar dog.

Yesterday, he won the lotto.

I came home and discovered him atop a nest of glitter, paper, and cash. It seems that Coleman's birthday card from Grandma arrived in the mail. Edgar believes, wholeheartedly, that mail is his enemy, so... he destroyed it. Oh Eddie. (Insert sigh here) Thankfully none of the money was torn and was happily accepted at Toys R Us.

In the spirit of all things crazy that Edgar does I have included one of my favorite Edgar photos.

Have a good weekend and watch out for Weiner Dogs, you never know what they are going to do!

4 comments:

  1. That is ALMOST as funny as the Lotto photo would've been. His heinie is hanging off the edge! Awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, that heinie off the edge is killing me!! ROFLOL! Sounds like 'never a dull moment' at your house. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi! I "googled" your name and look what I found! I'm not that computer savy, so I am feeling very proud of myself right now. We are planning a MOPS Reunion for Steering Team and Discussion Group Leaders from the past and present as a surprise for Heather. I want to send you an evite - I guess you may not make it, huh? Will you email me at happiestgirl72@juno.com. Hope to hear from you!
    Lora

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is a great story. it simply means that he love all of you dearly and maybe he's also missing a certain someone. HUGE hugs edgar!

    ReplyDelete

I love to read what you have to say!