Tuesday, January 10, 2017

You Lift Me Up - Color Challenge




Marker Pop is hosting another fantastic color challenge over on their blog!

I started my card by choosing this cute hot air balloon from Wplus9 'Going Places' and the adorable bear from 'Happy Mail'.  I used Distress Inks to blend a background panel,  but I felt it needed something to anchor the scene so I used the Impression Obsession pine tree background stamp and added in a forest!  To give the background just a bit more detail I cut it with the stitched card front die from the My Favorite Things Blueprints 25 Die-namics After I stamped and colored my images with Copic markers I die cut them  with the coordinating dies.  How cute is it that the dies cut out the bunnies paw to hold onto the basket?!!! 

For my sentiment I used the Lawn Fawn Stitched Rectangles and cut a bit of vellum on which to emboss my sentiment, it comes from another Wplus9 set 'Party Animal'.  I used teeny dots of adhesive behind the embossing to adhere this to the card front.  As a finishing touch I added a few enamel shapes from my stash!

Looking forward to seeing what you create!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read what you have to say!