Tuesday, December 27, 2016

Merry Christmas From The Whole Gang - Lawnscaping Challenge#144


This Lawnscaping Challenge is bittersweet as it is the last one in their amazing five year run.  I only discovered the Challenge this year but I have gleaned so much inspiration from everyone who participates and I have also received so much encouragement through the Challenge.  Thank you to Laurel Beard for creating, designing and hosting this awesome challenge.  Thank you to the Lawnscaping Design Team who has spent so many hours creating amazing cards and commenting on all of our blogs.

I hope everyone is having a wonderful holiday filled with laughter, tasty treats and lots of memories.  I am sure the Lawn Fawn Critters have some pretty rowdy celebrations and with that in mind I created this card for the Challenge... Merry Christmas From The Whole Gang!



This card features lots of the adorable Lawn Fawn critters that I have colored throughout the past year. I gave them a few Christmas-y accessories to so they would all look their merriest for the group photo!

Listed below are all of the Lawn Fawn stamp sets I used...  

Wishing everyone a fantastic 2017!  Thank you for all of the crafty love and encouragement this past year! 

xoxo
Houston

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read what you have to say!