Tuesday, December 13, 2016

Snow Much Fun




The current Lawnscaping Challenge is all about the fluffy white stuff!  We usually have lots of it here in Colorado but this year we have only had a couple inches and few flurries :(  My little one is impatiently waiting for enough snow to go sledding down our neighborhood hill.  In the meantime we have been keeping cozy inside getting crafty for the holidays.



I have to admit that when I was creating this card I had a little yearning for the white stuff too! I began by browsing my Lawn Fawn critter collection and I instantly thought that these cuties from Yay, kites! would definitely be out building snowmen during the winter!  Luckily, the snowmen from Ready Set Snow were the perfect size to pair with these critters.  To build my scene I used glitter mist for a snowy background and then built up my scene using the Stitched Tree Border, Stitched Hillside Borders, and framed it out with the Leafy Tree Backdrop.  To finish it off I added a sentiment from Making Frosty Friends.

You still have another day to upload your creations for this winter challenge and I can't wait to see what you create!  Stay cozy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read what you have to say!