Thursday, July 1, 2010

Wonders Wednesday

Here is one of the intricacies of life I am pondering on this lovely (read: sweltering) Wednesday afternoon:

Why is it that when I go to the DMV to renew my license it takes over an hour and there are only two people ahead of me.

When did the city come up with this "phone" system... the lady on the other side of the safety glass asks you to pick up the telephone situated just one foot away from her, she then loudly asks what your SS# is and you are expected to repeat it into the phone, as though the man standing four feet away doesn't know you are talking to her on the "phone" and that you are giving out your Super Secret #, all the while the woman is insisting it will be kept confidential... WTH?  As a side note they also make you do this whole "phone" thing while you tell them your height, weight, eye and hair color... seriously.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read what you have to say!