Tuesday, February 10, 2009

The Circle of Life


No I don't mean the song in the Lion King, although I do like that movie, I mean how cyclical life is. For example every year at this time I find myself thinking about relationships with friends and family. I think about how I want to make some of them stronger and how I need to make more of an effort to do that. I think about the people who have come in and out of my life, and sometimes back in and out again. I wonder why God has placed certain people in my path. I assume He does this for all of us, but can you easily identify who they are? So I think my goal for the rest of the month of February is to celebrate my love for all of those who are dear to me... people in my life now and those who shaped it along the way. Valentine's Day isn't just about loving your sweetheart... it's about telling all those you love that you do and why you do.
Huge Hugs to my loyal blog fans. I love that you take time out of your day to read my randomness!

3 comments:

  1. if I were a hugger...I would say 'hugs' but you know that would be bogus...so I'll just say I love you too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. DRAT (i had the other word in mind), i hate being a hugger - oh wait, i LOVE hugs!!! loves to you houston!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love you too sweetie!! xoxo

    (let's all gang up and hug christyn.)

    ReplyDelete

I love to read what you have to say!