Friday, November 11, 2016

Sometimes You're The Dog...

This week I have been feeling better so I wanted to get back in the swing of things with The Daily Marker Coloring Challenge and participating in some of the fun card challenges like the My Favorite Things Sketch #306.


I have really been embracing my love of clean and simple cards lately so I decided to stay true to my style and do the same with this card!  I used the You Make My Tail Wag and Hog Heaven stamp sets by Birdie Brown, you know I can't resist a cute critter!  




All the images are colored with Copic Markers and fussy cut.  The thin background strip is just Distress Inks blended onto the card with a stencil brush (I prefer these for a lighter touch).  

Thanks for stopping by today.  I hope that you have a fantastic weekend, see you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read what you have to say!