Thursday, September 22, 2016

My Favorite Things Superstar Card Contest

Woah, nothing like squeaking in at the last minute!  The contest closes today and I finally was able to complete the card that has been floating around my desk for a week!  This is my first shaker card and I am really happy with how it turned out; I can't wait to make more in the future.






This card uses the following products, which I love and adore, from My Favorite Things:

Die-namics Blueprints 29 - Window the dog is looking through and flower boxes!
Die-namics Tag Builder Blueprints 5 - The heart confetti in the shaker window!
BB You Make My Tail Wag Stamp Set - Dog and dog/cat bed.
BB I Knead You Stamp Set - Sleeping kitty.
BB Cool Cat Stamp Set - Vase and fish bowl.
BB Lucky Dog Stamp Set - Sentiments, inside and out.
BB Hog Heaven - Flowers in the window boxes.

All of the images were colored with Copic markers and fussy cut... it took a bit but I think it was so worth it in the end!  Thanks for stopping by to check out my Superstar Card entry!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read what you have to say!