Friday, September 16, 2016

My Favorite Things Challenge Card

Wow, I feel like it has been such a whirlwind start to the school year! My son is playing soccer it takes up most of my evenings driving through construction to pick him up or to go and watch his games, but we have had awesome weather to enjoy so I really can't complain!

Anyway... I am back with another card to share with you.  I created this for the My Favorite Things Wednesday Sketch Challenge #298.  I love the MFT Stamps card challenge blog it is full of awesome inspiration, great color ideas, fun challenges and there are links to download ALL of the previous sketch challenges too!



My take on Sketch #298 used the awesome Strike Up The Band stamp set by Birdie Brown, I am just so in love with all of her fantastic stamp designs and this one might be edging out the Harvest Mouse set as my current favorite!  I was really feeling sparkly when I created this card so there is glitter galore, but I think it works perfectly with that sweet sentiment! The sentiment and background stamps all come from this same set, they are stamped in Versamark and embossed with either Ranger Princess Gold or Wow Opaque Black embossing powders!  The bunny is colored in with Copics and his gold accents are embossed with the beautiful gold powder again.

Thanks for stopping in!  I hope you are having a fantastic end to your summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read what you have to say!