Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Breathing and Scrapping

I'm alive... really I am... just wandering the web sometimes and staring at Tort Law books the rest of the time... although I have found time to scrap lately :)

Here are a few layouts I've done this past week... all of these are based on amazing sketches from Studio Calico!

Sweet Hansy smiling.
Mist: Apple Tattered Angels
Ribbon: American Crafts and Maya Road
Papers: Making Memories & Scenic Route
Stamps: Studio Calico

My sweet love.
Papers: Studio Calico, October Afternoon & Lily Bee
Journaling Tag: Little Yellow Bicycle
Tickets: Jenni Bowlin (Button as well) & Tim Holtz
Brads, sweet and love: American Crafts
Hearts and my: QuicKutz (Heart in Circle & zoe alpha)


He really is the best kid ever!
Papers: Cosmo Cricket & Studio Calico
Fabric Rip Strips: Studio Calico
Best: 7 Gypsies
Mist: Apple Tattered Angels
Paint: Making Memories
Ranger Distress Ink in Old Paper
Buttons by April Foster

I hope you're all having a wonderful and creative week!


3 comments:

  1. gorgeous pages my friend and that photo of you & c is awesome! you look so blond and tan :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. These pages are beautiful! Are you in law school now? I just finished and when I read about Torts, it gets me curious! Glad to see you around SC more now!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are great pages!! Love them!

    ReplyDelete

I love to read what you have to say!