Saturday, June 26, 2010

Scrapping Again and A New Flock

C and his Cousins,
 bits and pieces from all over.... finally using stuff up!


One of my favorite photos of C as a little one...
mostly from the Studio Calico kit Yearbook, buttons made by April Foster!

I always plant red geraniums in honor of my Gram... they just make me happy!

More wonderful stuff from Studio Calico and odds and ends from my desk.

and finally my fabulous garage sale find... a whole flock of 10 Flamingos for $5... don't really know why but I have always wanted a whole bunch of these cheerful plastic birds and now I've got 'em!

5 comments:

  1. it is so good to see you creating again. You are sounding more like my cheerful friend each day. Love the flock of pink. Katie will be impressed!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooh these turned out great. and you already know how I feel about the flock

    ReplyDelete
  3. gorgeous pages, houston. and the flamingoes? that rocks my world!

    ReplyDelete
  4. love your "flock"! maybe they represent your girlfriends that rallied around you!??? Thinking about you and loving your scrap pages -- very inspiring!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great to see you scrapping agin!!!

    ReplyDelete

I love to read what you have to say!