Thursday, July 21, 2016

Coloring Challenge

Hi there, are you participating in The 30 Day Coloring Challenge over at The Daily Marker?  This is my first time participating but I am LOVING every single minute of it!  Did you know coloring can relieve stress?  Sign me up for anything that relieves stress!  Grab something to color with and check out the details of the challenge over at The Daily Marker!

I thought I would share a few of the cards that I have made with all my freshly colored images...

'Believe in yourself!'
This card features lots of fantastic stamps from Lawn Fawn, including Critters In The Sea, Mermaid For You, and Life is Good.  The sand hills were made with the Stitched Hillside Borders from Lawn Fawn and the white outer frame is from My Favorite Things.  All images were colored with Copic markers.  The background features Distress Inks blended and spritzed with Tattered Angels mist (I find that this process creates a really nice blend with a bit of sparkle).


'More Than Naps'
This sleepy little kitty is from Newton's Nook, if you are looking for adorable cat images this is the company to check out!  The image was colored with Copic markers and after die cutting it I mounted it on an felt background to make it feel even cozier!  The inner white rectangle and striped rectangle mat were both cut with these dies from Lawn Fawn.  The outer frame is from My Favorite Things and the heart tag is an older die from QuicKutz.


Thanks for visiting and I hope you get in some coloring today!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read what you have to say!