Friday, October 29, 2010

Halloween Goodies


Easiest Halloween Cupcakes -
These simple cupcakes are always a HUGE hit with the kids and take no time to create!



Cake Mix - Follow the instructions on the box!
White Frosting - Get the BIG container... this is all the kids will really eat!
Orange Food Coloring - You can mix red and yellow ;)
Spider Rings


Batty Good Bags
The kiddo always helps me with these
and they are finished in a flash!



Halloween Stamps - I used Making Memories
Black Ink - I like Ranger Pitch Black
Black Grosgrain or Twill Ribbon - 3yards
Paper Lunch Sacks
Yellow Cardstock - Cut with a circle die cut
Crop-a-Dile & Scissors



Thanks A Bunch Card
As a veteran room parent I know that many times they don't get much thanks so I plan to give this card to the saint who agreed to be our room parent this year!



Patterned Paper and Bat Stamps from Cosmo Cricket Haunted!

Halloween Bingo
I made this for the classroom party last year
when I was working with QuicKutz!



It's a Halloween Bingo Game that I found online. This was quick and easy to put together...

  1. Print Bingo cards onto smooth white cardstock.
  2. Cut apart and ink the edges with black ink.
  3. Mount bingo cards on black cardstock.
  4. Cut out QuicKutz Ghost Shapes with acid free foam to make the bingo markers!
Happy Halloween!

3 comments:

  1. I just LOVE everything!!! Nice job. :) I need to make that bingo game for the kids' Christmas party at school. They'd love that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable, all of it! I'm ESPECIALLY diggin' the sweet little treat bags! Black ribbon bats? Who'da thunkit? :)

    g

    ReplyDelete
  3. Could you be more amazing. Great work!

    ReplyDelete

I love to read what you have to say!